Personal identification information
- We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, subscribe to the newsletter, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site.
- Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
- We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us.
- Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
- We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site.
- Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
- Our Site may use “cookies” to enhance User experience.
- If they do so, note that some parts of the Site may not function properly.
How we use collected information
Employment-News may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service.
- To send periodic emails.
- Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
How we protect your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over a SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
Sharing your personal information
- We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.
- We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
- We may use third party service providers to help us operate our business and the Site or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys.
- We may share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes provided that you have given us your permission.
Third party websites
- Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties.
- We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site.
- In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing.
- These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
- Some of the ads may be served by Google. Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to Users based on their visit to our Site and other sites on the Internet.
- DART uses “non personally identifiable information” and does NOT track personal information about you, such as your name, email address, physical address, etc.
Compliance with children’s online privacy protection act
- Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important.
- For that reason, we never collect or maintain information at our Site from those we actually know are under 13, and no part of our website is structured to attract anyone under 13.
- When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of our Site, revise the updated date at the bottom of this page.
- We encourage Users to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect.
Your acceptance of these terms
- By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
- Please do not copy the content of this site without permission, If you want to quote for this site anywhere, you can copy 2-3 sentences by giving a link for full details of the content, You will have to give us credit by putting anchor text and hyper-link for www.exammap.com