|4th January 2021 Current Affairs for UPSC IAS EXAM|
Health Management Information System (HMIS)
– It is a Government to Government (G2G) web-based Monitoring Information System
– launched in October 2008
– To monitor the National Health Mission and other Health programmes.
– Provide key inputs for policy formulation and appropriate programme interventions.
1. 2 lakh health facilities (across all States/UTs)
2. Service delivery data on monthly basis,Training data on quarterly basis
3. Infrastructure related data on annual basis on HMIS web portal.
1. Grading of Health Facilities
Identifications of aspirational districts.
2. Review of State Programme Implementation Plan
3. provide gap analysis and evidence based course correction.
– Inaugrated by Ministry of Earth Sciences.
– Developed by Indian National Centre for Ocean Information Services (INCOIS)
Aim: to provide ocean data related services at one place
1. Data platform for Ocean Data Management.
2. Aadopting rapid advancements in geospatial technology.
3. It facilitates an online interactive web-based environment
4. Data integration, 3D and 4D, data visualization etc.
1. To transform India into a digitally empowered society and knowledge economy.
2. One stop-solution for all the data related needs of a wide range of users.
3. Contribute to the vision of Atmanirbhar Bharat.
4. Sustainable management of the oceans.
5. Expanding the government’s Blue Economy initiatives.